Another recipe with cranberries !
- 1 1/4 cups fresh cranberries
- 2-3 apples , peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 cup unbleached flour or whole wheat
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a bowl , combine flour, sugar, salt and baking powder.
- In another bowl, mix the egg, vanilla, milk and butter. Pour dry ingredients and mix gently.
- In a mold 9 “diameter , combine raisins, cranberries, apple pieces and 2 tablespoons sugar.
- Pour the batter over the fruit and bake 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.