Easy and quick to make, gluten and refined sugar-free, these granola bars are full of flavor and nutrients. A very good alternative to sugary cereal or oatmeal for a breakfast change.
- 2 cups quick cooking rolled oats
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup dried apricots sulphite-free
- 1/3 cup pitted dates
- 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon of chia seeds
- In a food processor, pulse the oats until they are ground into a powder-like consistency.
- In a bowl, mash banana until smooth and add all the ingredients. Stir until well combined.
- Pour the batter into a line square dish with parchment paper. Using the back of a spoon, press evenly into pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden. Cool completely. Cut into small bars. Serve.