Servings : 10 to 12 cookies
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 3/4 cup unbleached flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- a little ground cinnamon to taste
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds and /or ground flaxseed
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil or olive oil
- 1 banana
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a bowl, combine oats, flour, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, chia seeds, cranberries, walnuts.
- In another bowl, mix the sugar, oil, vanilla and banana with a blender until the banana is pureed.
- Add liquid to dry ingredients, mix and form biscuits with a spoon. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 12-15 minutes, until lightly browned.