I had already made a lemon mousse recipe, this one is even easier and faster to do and does not contain eggs.
Servings: 4 ramekins
- juice of 2 lemons
- 125 ml (½ cup) sugar
- 60 ml (¼ cup) cornstarch
- 125 ml (½ cup) water
- 250 ml (1 cup) orange juice
- 125 ml (½ cup) breadcrumbs Graham
- In a saucepan, combine all ingredients except bread crumbs and bring to a boil, stirring until thickened.
- Pour some crumbs at the bottom of a ramekin and pour the mixture, refrigerate.
- Keeps 3 days in the refrigerator, does not freeze.
Source: Cuisine Futée