Here is the famous recipe of Matt’s barbecued ribs. The ribs are tender and spicy, you won’t be able to resist them…
Ingredients (for 2 servings):
- 1 section of pork ribs
- A bottle of Bull’s Eye BBQ sauce hot cajun
- A tablespoon of hot sauce Scorned Woman Hot Sauce
- A tablespoon of hot sauce Nu-Pak Scotch bonnets
- 1 shooter Beer
- Half shooter whiskey
- Put the section of ribs halved in a pot, cover with water and bring to boil. Simmer about 40 minutes, ensuring that the section remains covered with water throughout the cooking period.
- Put BBQ sauce and hot sauce and mix together. Then add the beer and whiskey, then stir until they are absorbed by the sauce.
- Brush sauce on both sides of the ribs.
- Wrap separately each piece with aluminum foil and add more sauce inside.
- Marinate in refrigerator for 12-24 hours.
- Grill on the BBQ in the foil at 300 ° F for 90 minutes (turn ribs over each 15 minutes).
- Open the foil and serve immediately with a bit of BBQ sauce.