Friday I went to the Expo Manger Santé et Vivre Vert held in the Palais des congrès until Sunday, March 12.
Do not eat before you go, because almost all kiosks offer products to taste: energy bars, juices, smoothies, spreads, bread, cookies, seaweed, jams, muesli, dried and dehydrated fruits, mixed nuts, soups, chocolates, honey, and more!
Here are the products I bought this year, I look forward to try new recipes!
- Le petit mas: fermented garlic flowers at $6, keeps 2 years in the fridge.
- Nature’s Path Organic: Qi’a Cereal Box $3 and a box of 12 Qi’a energy bars at $9
- Moissonneries du pays: organic sprouted buckwheat bag $8, to put in the oatmeal, energy bars, etc.
- Cha’s organic: coriander seed ground $7, well-packaged spices.
- Inari: organic popcorn $4, hard to find in grocery stores.
- La clé des champs: organic caraway at $2.50 for 40g. Great choice of organic spices to buy!
- Chocadel: organic raw chocolate bar with maple $5. For a change of Theobroma and Giddiyoyo.
- Giddy Yoyo: organic raw red banana spears bag at $13, a unique product to discover.
- Saladexpress: grated vegetables bags at $1 and butternut squash cubes at $2, it’s convenient and cheap!
What are your discoveries this year?