- 1/2 cup coconut oil, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 cups unbleached flour
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a bowl, mix the coconut oil with sugar, add egg, molasses, vanilla extract and pumpkin puree until smooth.
- In another bowl, mix the flour with the other dry ingredients.
- Incorporate the dry ingredients to the first mixture.
- On a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, form balls with a spoon and flatten slightly. Bake about 15 minutes.