I finally tried the famous kale chips recipe that is very fashion is nowadays. I first tried with tamari sauce and olive oil, it was good, but do not add salt, if it is too salty. For my second attempt, I improvised with maple syrup and it was really delicious, I can not wait to do it again.
- 1 bunch kale
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoons of maple syrup
- A few drops of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 ° F (175 ° C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Rinse the kale, wring it out and cut into equal pieces. Arrange on the plate in a single layer and sprinkle with olive oil, maple syrup and lemon juice (or put in a bowl and mix with the other ingredients, then spread on the plate). Sprinkle with sea salt
- Bake until the kale begins to brown and crisp, for 10 to 15 minutes. Check after 10 minutes.