Cabbage is good for health! Fall is the perfect time to cook the cabbage, it has just harvested. Cabbage belongs to the cruciferous family, which is known for its anti-cancer properties.
- 1 pound thinly sliced cabbage (green and red and a little grated carrot)
- 1/4 cup canola or olive oil
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar, white or cider
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard to taste
- garlic powder to taste
- celery salt or onion to taste
- In a bowl, combine all dressing ingredients. Salt and pepper. Stir in cabbage and carrots and mix well.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving to allow all the flavors to mix.
- Sprinkle pumpkin seeds to taste.
- Will keep for 2 to 3 days in the refrigerator.