A rather strange recipe at first, but you will quickly forget that these brownies contain legumes. Ideal for people intolerant to gluten or for athletes who want a snack rich in complex carbohydrates, protein and fiber.
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- some chocolate chips or chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 ° F (180 ° C). Line a square baking pan with parchment paper.
- Using a hand blender or food processor, grind all ingredients (except chocolate chips and nuts) until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and sprinkle with chocolate chips and/or chopped nuts. Bake 20 to 25 minutes.