These savory muffins make a great accompaniment to soups and salads. Feta and olives are salty, no need to add salt to this recipe.
Servings : 8 to 10 muffins
- 2 cups unbleached flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- pepper to taste
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup pitted black olives, chopped
- some chopped fresh basil or thyme or fresh oregano
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- In a bowl, combine the flour and baking powder.
- In another bowl, lightly beat eggs, add oil, milk, feta, olives and herbs.
- Pour in the dry ingredients. Stir gently.
- Spoon batter into silicone molds with a spoon.
- Bake in center of preheated oven at 180 ° C ( 350 ° F) for 20 to 25 minutes.