- Bottom of a 9-inch pie cooked (I like the No Name made entirely of vegetable oils)
- 3 cups fresh blueberries or 4 cups frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 c. tablespoons of cornstarch
- 2 c. tablespoon Grand Marnier or Cointreau
- In a pot, put 1 cup blueberries. Add the sugar and water. (If using frozen blueberries, put 4 cups of blueberries).
- Boil 1 minute or 2 and thicken with cornstarch mixed with a little water, stirring constantly until thickened.
- Add the Grand Marnier.
- Cool completely, add 2 cups of blueberries and mix well.
- Pour into the crust cooked, refrigerate and serve it plain or with frozen yagourt.