The whole family will love this easy recipe to execute a weeknight.
- 375 g of macaroni Catelli Smart
- 500 g chicken chopped
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 4 zucchini, diced (or 2 peppers)
- 3/4 cup veal stock (or chicken broth)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4-5 tablespoons low-sodium tamari sauce
- Pepper to taste
- In a large pot, heat olive oil and saute the onions. Remove onions.
- Sauté the zucchini for about 5 minutes and set aside with the onions.
- Add a little olive oil and saute the chicken until no longer pink (about 5-7 minutes).
- Add the veal stock and onions with chicken and decrease fire intensity.
- Add the tamari sauce and pepper.
- Cover and simmer over low heat for about 20 minutes.
- Add zucchini and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Prepare the macaroni as directed and drain well.
- Stir the macaroni into the pot with the chicken.
[box] Note: You can substitute chicken for turkey or ground beef. You can also put carrots, celery or peppers.[/box]