A healthy, simple and quick to do soup that will impress your guests!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 cups milk
- One 6-ounce bag fresh spinach
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a saucepan, soften the onion and garlic in oil. Add salt and pepper, milk and potatoes. Cover and simmer over low heat about 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Add spinach and cook for about two minutes.
- In a blender, puree until smooth and homogeneous. Adjust the seasoning.