Dark Chocolate Millet Crunch are rich in antioxidants!
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips 70%
- 1 cup millet, puffed rice or quinoa (biological)
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- Shredded coconut for decoration
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler, stirring constantly until all the chips are melted. Remove from heat.
- Stir puffed millet or any other cereal in melted chocolate and mix well.
- With a tablespoon put small portions of the mixture on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Garnish with coconut and almonds and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Will keep in an airtight dish at room temperature or in the refrigerator.