An exquisite entree, so creamy that it could be served as a dessert. This variation of traditional foie gras torchon or foie gras poêlé will convince you to make it your new classic.
Serving: 6 people
- 100 g of fresh foie gras au torchon cooked or semi-cooked
- 80 g cream
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon of sweet white wine, Sauternes or other (optional)
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, brown sugar or maple sugar
- Slices of grilled brioche bread or gingerbread to accompany
- Preheat oven to 200 ° F.
- Cut the foie gras into small cubes. Mix it in the food processor with the cream, egg yolk, Sauternes (optional), salt and pepper until reaching a smooth texture (about 1 minute), but not foam.
- Pour into ramekins size no. 8 of 8 cm in diameter. Then place the ramekins in a baking pan and pour 1 inch of warm water for cooking in a bain-marie.
- Bake for about 10 minutes.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours, preferably overnight.
- Sprinkle with sugar (brown, white or maple), then grill with a torch or under the grill a few seconds.