We are December 12, 2012, a very special date and Christmas is fast approaching. Meanwhile foie gras, turkey, pie, and mousse, here’s a recipe for healthy bites, perfect as a snack or for breakfast.
- 2-3 ripe bananas
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil or olive oil
- 1 3/4 cup of oatmeal
- 2/3 cup of almond powder
- 1/3 cup unsweetened grated coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup raisins or chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a bowl, mash the bananas and mix with vanilla extract and coconut oil.
- In another bowl, mix all dry ingredients, then add the liquid ingredients.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on a cookie sheet and form small balls with the dough.
- Bake for about 12 to 15 minutes.
Inspired by the beautiful blog 101 Cookbooks