Delicious quick recipe for weeknights. The chicken is tender and the sauce is creamy and tasty.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup 15% cooking cream
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 shallot
- 1 c. tea thyme chopped or dried
- Salt and pepper
- Slice the breasts into two so that they have a uniform thickness.
- Cover the breasts with flour, salt and pepper, either in a bowl or a plastic bag.
- In a skillet, heat the oil at medium heat. Cook the breasts for about 2 minutes on each side.
- Add sliced shallots and honey. Cook for 1 minute.
- Pour the cream, broth and mustard. If desired, sprinkle with thyme, salt and pepper.
- Simmer over low heat for 15-20 minutes until the flesh inside is no longer pink.