Frothy, light and tangy, perfect in a small pot for snack or dessert.
- 6 lemons
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 pinch of salt
- Squeeze the lemon juice (about 200 ml ) and place in a pan with 3 tablespoons of water over low heat without boiling.
- Separate the yolks from the whites into 2 bowls.
- Whisk the egg yolks with 1/4 cup sugar . Add the starch, and then the hot lemon juice; Mix and pour into a saucepan. Cook until thick, stirring constantly.
- Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt, then add 1/4 cup sugar . Stir in the egg whites gently with lemon cream.
- Pour into a serving dish or individual cups.
- Refrigerate 2 hours.