These little caramelized nuts are perfect to accompany a dessert, put on a goat cheese crouton, chopped in a salad or as a gift. Warning: it is difficult to stop eating!
- 2 cups pecans and other nuts if desired
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon butter or coconut oil
- sea salt and/or spices to taste: cayenne, Espelette pepper, curry, cinnamon, mixed spice, etc..
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a pot, bring to boil for about 2 minutes maple syrup and butter. Add nuts and spices and mix well.
- Spread nuts on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for about 10 minutes. Check that they do not burn.
- Sprinkle with sea salt if desired, let cool and enjoy!
je crois que j’aurais du mal à ne pas les grignoter telles quelles!!!