Quick to make for dinner, delicious with a bit of honey or spicy orange sauce (see recipe below).
- 2 boneless chicken breasts, skinless, cut into strips
- 1 egg
- some milk
- 1 1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce sriracha
- In a shallow bowl, mix the egg and milk, soak the chicken strips and leave in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- For the sauce, combine all ingredients, serve cold or heat a few seconds in the microwave.
- In a skillet, toast the breadcrumbs Panko and mix well. When it starts to brown, add the sesame seeds, salt and garlic powder. When the mixture is well toasted, remove from heat and add the olive oil and mix.
- Dip each chicken strip into the mixture of panko and spread on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes until the inside is no longer pink.