This is THE famous Bloody Caesar of my friend Sophie, a former barmaid, who was a hit with its customers. Ideal for the holidays, the Bloody Caesar is apparently the cocktail the most sold in Canada. For a taste even more powerful, use spicy Clamato.
Serving Size: 1 cup
- Celery salt
- 45 ml (1 1/2 oz) vodka
- 120 ml (4 oz) regular or spicy Clamato
- 5 drops Worcestershire sauce
- 4 drops Tabasco sauce
- Fresh lemon juice
- 1 pinch of salt and pepper
- slice of lemon for garnish
- Frost the rim of a highball glass with a slice of lemon and celery salt.
- Fill with ice, add the Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce, a little bit of lemon juice, a pinch of celery salt, pepper, vodka and Clamato.
- Stir with a spoon.
- Garnish with a slice of lemon.