- 1 1/2 cup unbleached organic flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- a pinch of sea salt
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 1 tbs pure vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup black chocolate pistoles or chips
- 1/4 cup whole organic sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and prepare a baking sheet by lining with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- In a medium bowl, cream tahini with sugar for 1 to 2 minutes. Add vanilla and eggs and continue to beat until fluffy.
- Add the chocolate pistoles to the mixture.
- In another bowl, combine the flour, salt and baking powder.
- Add the flour mixture mixing to low until combined.
- Form small balls of dough, roll in the sesame seeds, then place on the a baking sheet.
- Bake for about 15 minutes and cool on a rack.