- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups unbleached flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 2 cups (2 medium zucchini) grated and undrained zucchini
- 1/2 cup walnuts or pecans
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C (350 ° F).
- In a bowl, mix the eggs with the sugar then add the oil, vanilla and mix until consistency is smooth. Add the grated zucchini.
- In another bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, , cinnamon, baking soda and nuts. Incorporate the first mixture.
- Pour into prepared loaf pan and bake 50 to 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of loaf comes out clean.
- Unmold onto a wire rack and let cool.