- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger (optional)
- 1 cup unbleached flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 cup (1 medium zucchini) grated and undrained zucchini
- 1/2 cup walnuts or pecans
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C (350 ° F).
- In a bowl, mix the eggs with the sugar then add the oil, vanilla and mix until consistency is smooth. Add the grated zucchini.
- In another bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, baking soda and nuts. Incorporate the first mixture.
- Pour into prepared square pan and bake 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cool, cut and serve.