These tuiles are great for decorating ice cream, chocolate mousse or other creamy dessert.
- 1/2 cup (100g) sugar
- 1/4 cup (40g) unbleached flour
- 4 tablespoons (40g) of orange juice
- 5 tablespoons (50g) of olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 375° F.
- In a bowl, mix the sugar with the flour.
- Pour in the orange juice and olive oil.
- On a baking sheet, place parchment paper (waxed paper doesn’t work).
- Place the dough (1 tsp. per tuile) onto the paper. Provide space between each because the dough will spread.
- Cook 5 to 10 minutes, and watch carefully. The tuiles are ready when they reach a golden color (if they are not quite golden, they will break and you will note be able to remove them).
- Wait a few seconds, as they are easily removed from the plate with a spatula. You can make them into the desired shape by placing them on a mold. They will harden very quickly and are best eaten the same day.